TGS Security Specialists is a team of independent and multi-disciplined security experts in the private security industry. We offer a complete portfolio of security, safety and training services which can be delivered throughout the UK. By raising the standard significantly in professionalism, customer service, innovation and excellence, TGS Security Specialists have become the industry leader of security services. Our holistic approach to security ensures that our clients have a better understanding of overall organisational security risks to their organisation. Our specialist team possesses the skills, knowledge, experience and commitment to dramatically reduce risk to your people, assets, property and reputation whilst enhancing our client’s business operations with cost-effective measures.
Our goal at TGS is to put the client’s best interests at the forefront of our solutions. We provide impartial security advice and solutions based on best practice whilst adhering to legislative or regulatory requirements and listening to our client’s requirements. TGS’ established security consultancy approach is based upon our core values of determination, unselfishness, courage, teamwork, excellence, innovation and cheerfulness. This is our proven recipe to success. Whilst a security consultant is chosen and nominated to lead on any given project, he or she can always call on additional support for any particular specialist expertise from the TGS team as a whole. Our services incorporate all aspects from master planning and concept design, to security strategies, a full design capability and implementation support and assurance. Regardless of the project size and complexity, our aim is to provide a fully integrated end to end solution that is innovative in its approach to emerging threats and technologies. This approach provides clients with the assurance that the whole team will provide the best possible quality throughout any project. TGS Security Specialists will never be beaten on quality, professionalism nor customer service.
- Risk & threat assessment (buildings, networks & systems);
- Strategies and scoping documents for development and implementation of large systems;
- Project & contractual management;
- Security system specifications: physical, electronic, operational control rooms, computers, fire, emergency and standby power;
- Systems design & testing of integrated systems (access control, CCTV, intruder, perimeter, locking, fire, building alarms, remote sites etc.);
- Disaster recovery/ business continuity procedures/ reports – networks;
- Specifications for manned guarding;
- Audits, reviews & cost estimates;
- Counter-surveillance sweeps;
- Expert witness service;
- Market research;
- Tender advice;
- Maintenance specifications.